The recent Money 20/20 Conference in Las Vegas was the largest global fintech event in the world showcasing payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce. “The Source” by DailyPay podcast, hosted by award-winning, former Bloomberg journalist, Michael Baer, currently Special Advisor, DailyPay, had the privilege of sitting down with industry leaders, visionaries, influencers and tech insiders for an inside look on the latest trends driving the industry.
The interview series is available now and can be found at www.dailypay.com/podcasts. The impressive roster of special guests includes:
- Alexandre Lazarow, Global Venture Capitalist & Author
- Diarmuid Thoma, Head of Fraud & Data Strategy, AtData
- Tom Thimot, CEO of AuthID
- Bobby Zagotta, CCO, Bitstamp
- Elena Whisler, Sr. VP of Sales and Marketing, The Clearing House Association
- Ben Gleisner, Founder, Cogo
- Keith Vander Leest, Head of Payments, Cross River
- Brian McFadden, President and CEO, Cryptyde
- Tee Pruitt, Head of Business Financial Services + Aaron McCreary, Dir. Business Development (US), Doconomy
- Sam Levy, Partner, DrakeStar
- Bruno Sousa, Founding Partner & Head of New Markets, Hashdex
- Allison MacLeod, CMO, Flywire
- John Lunn, Founder & CEO of Gr4vy
- Brian Tate, President and CEO of Innovative Payments Association
- Greg Myers, Host of Leaders in Payments Podcast
- Gabriel Le Roux, Co-Founder, Primer
- Hal Bienstock, Managing Director at Prosek Partners
- Anastasia Shvechkova, Head of Business Development, SumSub
- Sih Lee, SVP & Head of Partner Integration, Synchrony
“The Source” by DailyPay podcast, produced by Baer and Dan Cardone Senior Videographer at DailyPay, can be heard on Spotify, Apple and Google. More information can be found HERE.
DailyPay, Inc., powered by its industry-leading technology platform, is on a mission to build a new financial system for everyone. DailyPay delivers the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution with modern, insight-driven pay strategies that help America’s leading employers to activate their workforce and build stronger relationships with their employees, so they feel more engaged, work harder, and stay longer. Through its massive data network, proprietary funding model and connections into over 6,000 endpoints in the banking system, DailyPay works to ensure that money is always in the right place at the right time for employers, merchants, and financial institutions. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations based in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit www.dailypay.com/press.