DailyPay and the American Payroll Association Honor Those in Payroll Who Demonstrate Leadership Qualities By Innovating
DailyPay announced recipients of the 2022 DailyPay Payroll Trailblazer Award, which recognizes those in the payroll industry who coach others, support diversity and drive business value through innovative change. The nine deserving individuals were chosen from a solid field of entries and were announced on September 13 at the American Payroll Association's Payroll Leaders Conference, held in Philadelphia. The 2022 Payroll Trailblazer Award Recipients are:
- Christal Broadbent, CPP, Director of Payroll, 2020 Companies, Fort Worth, TX
- Rebecca Dillon, Head of Payroll, Accounts and Legal, London, England, UK
- Tonya Kemp, CPP, Director of Payroll, Select Service at Highgate, Irving, TX
- Royleen Martinez, Payroll Manager, Humano, Chino, CA
- Karen Posso, Payroll Manager, 1-800 Flowers, Jericho, NY
- Michelle Riley, CPP, Senior Director of Payroll, Rochester Regional Health, Rochester, NY
- Susi Salgado, Payroll Manager, Patrick Dealer Group, Schaumberg, IL
- Marlee Sheldon, Senior Director of Payroll, Sbarro, Columbus, OH
- Angela Wagner, Vice President, Global Payroll, Pearson, Memphis, TN
"As workplaces continue to adapt to an evolving workforce, payroll must play a key role in ensuring innovation to meet the needs of both employees and businesses,” said Dan Maddux, executive director of the American Payroll Association. “The 2022 Payroll Trailblazers are moving payroll forward to meet the ever-changing challenges of today's workplace."
“DailyPay is thrilled to recognize folks in payroll who are driving the industry forward,” said Jeanniey Walden, Global Chief Innovation and Marketing Officer at DailyPay. “Payroll professionals are the backbone, and oftentimes unsung heroes, of every organization. We’re honored to celebrate them, during National Payroll Week and beyond.”
To learn more about how payroll professionals are leveraging payroll data as part of a changing role to help the overall organization, join our webinar, Solving Business Problems with Payroll Data on Sept. 27th at 1:00 p.m. ET.
DailyPay, Inc., powered by its industry-leading technology platform, is on a mission to build a new financial system for everyone. DailyPay delivers the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution with modern, insight-driven pay strategies that help America’s leading employers to activate their workforce and build stronger relationships with their employees so they feel more engaged, work harder, and stay longer. Through its massive data network, proprietary funding model and connections into over 6,000 endpoints in the banking system, DailyPay works to ensure that money is always in the right place at the right time for employers, merchants and financial institutions. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations based in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit www.dailypay.com/press.