Toast expands integrations with partner firms to enhance restaurant POS
Toast Inc. has announced that several companies will join its partner ecosystem, including Appfront, Como, Envysion, Homebase, PourMyBeer, Say2Eat and UT&I Solutions. This will bring to 70 the total number of partners whom Toast is now helping to enhance the restaurant guest experience and streamline in-house operations for restaurant customers of all sizes.
"At Toast we're passionate about providing our restaurant community with access to an open ecosystem of leading technology applications that are certified to work with Toast point of sale," Toast co-founder and president Aman Narang said in a company release.
Among the new partner firms, three specialize in enhancing the guest experience:
- Appfront, a digital restaurant platform to enhance online ordering.
- PourMyBeer, a self-pour beverage system that lets customers pour their own beer, wine, cocktails and other beverages.
- Say2eat, a social media and messaging engagement tool that connects guests to restaurants.
The remaining companies focus on helping restaurants streamline operations:
- Como provides data insights to help companies increase customer visits and spending.
- Envysion helps restaurants with loss prevention, matching real-time video with transaction data.
- Homebase offers scheduling software to help restaurants save time and money.
- UT&I Solutions connects restaurants to accounting software such as Quickbooks and Microsoft Dynamics.