Jimmy John's debuts Freaky Fast Rewards program
Jimmy John's is launching its first-ever customer loyalty program, called Freaky Fast Rewards, offering members a free 8-inch sandwich after the first order.
The nationwide program, which went into testing in March, is being rolled out across the country with 1.8 million members already signed on, according to a press release.
"At Jimmy John's, we have amazing customers, and we're committed to rewarding them for their loyalty," CMO John Shea said in the release. "Freaky Fast Rewards is a best-in-class program that makes earning rewards fast and easy."
The program is designed to ensure a frictionless customer experience from sign-up through earning, redemption, and payment and features one-tap technology integrated into the store experience, so members can use Apple Pay or Google Pay to earn and pay. Freaky Fast Reward is fully integrated into jimmyjohns.com and the Jimmy John's mobile app, according to the release.
Statistics, since the pilot launch, include:
• 1,724,623 total rewards redeemed.
• 50,000 free Little John sandwiches to support October's national product launch.
• 268,893 birthdays celebrated with a free sandwich.
• 24,881 sandwiches given away on 11/3, National Sandwich Day.
• 18,512 pickles given away on 11/14, National Pickle Day.
• 100,925 free sides earned on 12/2, Cyber Monday.